Why Study MBA in Singapore?
- Singapore is one of the most sought-after study abroad destinations for Indian students because of the world-class education on offer and high standards of living.
- The university network in Singapore is comprised of six universities, which are among the most highly rated in the world.
- The medium of instruction at universities is English, making it a very lucrative option for students from India.
- Singapore offers a plethora of employment opportunities for high-caliber individuals and is a global economic hub.
- The close proximity of Singapore to India also makes it a preferable option to pursue higher education.
Types of Educational Institutes:
- Public-funded research universities
- Private universities
Most Reputed Universities in Singapore:
- NUS Business School, National University of Singapore
- Singapore Management University
- INSEAD – Asia Campus
- Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University
- Kaplan Singapore
- James Cook University, Singapore
- ESSEC Asia – Pacific
- PSB Academy, Singapore
- Singapore Institute of Commerce
- Rutgers University – Singapore
- University at Buffalo – Singapore Executive MBA
- Aventis School of Management
Most Popular Fields of Study for International Students:
- Business Analytics
- Digital Business
- Healthcare Management
- Strategy & Organization
Program Duration & Cost of Education:
- An MBA from a public university takes 1-2 years to complete depending on the coursework.
- Tuition fees are in the range of S$30,000 to S$80,000 (Singapore Dollars) per annum.
Eligibility Criteria for MS Programs in Singapore:
- Completion of 10+2 years of education in addition to at least 3 years of post-secondary education.
- Standardized test scores of TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE examinations.
- A competitive GMAT / GRE score.
- A competitive grade point average or percentage of marks during graduation.
- At least 3 years of full-time work experience.
Intakes & Application Deadlines:
- Public universities in Singapore have their major intake in August, which is known as the fall intake and the application deadlines are in the preceding December – January period.
- A second intake is also available in February for selected courses, with application deadlines usually falling in the months of April – May in the previous year.
- Private colleges offer multiple intakes throughout the year.
Following are the requirements to apply for a master’s degree in Singapore for international students:
- A recognized undergraduate degree
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score (for most public universities)
- A strong Motivational Letter or Statement of Purpose (SoP)
- Academic and professional letters of recommendation
- Certified academic transcripts
- An English language proficiency test (IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE)
- 3 years of full-time work experience