Why Study MBA in the UK?
- The UK has traditionally been one of the top destinations for overseas education and many students have a dream to study abroad in the UK.
- Its reputed universities and cosmopolitan environment make it one of the top hotspots for students on a global scale.
- Students prefer to study MBA in the UK as it has some of the best and oldest business schools in the world with impressive lists of alumni.
- B-schools in the UK offer MBA programs in various fields such as marketing, strategy, finance, and supply chain management.
- The UK provides a two-year stay back the option to students who have completed their education there in order to find a job and this is a huge boon for the students’ career prospects.
- While in the UK, students can also perfect their English as it is the home of the English language and they can network with their peers in these esteemed b-schools, which will bode them extremely well for their careers.
Most Reputed Universities in the UK:
UK has the oldest MBA universities in the world that are the hallmark of education. They provide world-class education and after gaining a degree from them, students can apply for employment in UK and in other countries. A few of the most reputed MBA institutions in the UK are:
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- University of Warwick
- University College London
- University of Bristol
- University of Bath
- Lancaster University
- CITY, University of London
- Durham University
- University of St. Andrews
- University of Leeds
- University of Edinburgh
- Coventry University
- Cardiff University
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Birmingham
- Loughborough University
- University of Manchester
- University of Glasgow
Most Popular Fields of Study for International Students:
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Systems
- Project Management
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Program Duration & Cost of Education:
- An MBA from top universities in the UK lasts for one-year.
- The tuition fee for MBA programs in the UK ranges from GBP 15,000 – 50,000 per annum depending on the university.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Programs in the UK:
- Completion of 10+2 years of education in addition to at least 3 years of post-secondary education.
- Standardized test scores of TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE examinations.
- A valid GRE / GMAT score.
- A competitive grade point average or percentage of marks during graduation.
- Full-time, post-graduate work experience of at least three years.
Intakes & Application Deadlines:
- There are three intakes for MBA applications in universities in the UK – September, January, and April.
- The application deadlines are from six to nine months before the term begins.
Following are the requirements to apply for a master’s degree in the UK for international students:
- A recognized undergraduate degree
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score
- At least three years of full-time, post-graduate work experience
- A strong Motivational Letter or Statement of Purpose (SoP)
- Academic and professional letters of recommendation
- Certified academic transcripts
- An English language proficiency test (IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE)