Why Study MBA in the USA?
- Applying for a Master in Business Administration (MBA) program usually requires applicants to possess a minimum of 2 years of work experience. This is so because studying at a prestigious MBA college requires a practical understanding of the corporate world and students can hone their managerial skills and unlock the next level in their corporate careers.
- Many of these renowned MBA universities in the USA have formidable alumni networks that may prove to be a critical asset in today’s fast-paced and innovation-oriented world. Students can leverage these networks to advance their career prospects and build a strong professional network.
- MBA graduates from reputed universities usually command a high salary wherever they go on account of their expertise and pedigree. MBA graduates in the USA usually earn around $100,000 per annum after graduation and this aspect makes it very attractive to students around the world.
- By studying an MBA in the USA, students from other countries gain access to a new culture where talent is valued and opportunities abound.
Most Reputed Universities in the USA:
USA is home to the best MBA universities in the world. Students dream of attending these universities and becoming a part of their elite alumni networks. Gaining admission to any of these universities opens up a host of opportunities and puts one on a life-altering career path. The most sought-after universities for studying MBA in the USA are:
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- The University of Chicago
- University of Pennsylvania
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Northwestern University
- Columbia University
- Princeton University
- University of California – Berkeley
- University of Michigan
Most Popular MBA Specializations for International Students:
- Technology Management
- Operations Management
- General Management
- International Management
Program Duration & Cost of Education:
MBA programs in the USA usually last for 2 years with tuition fees ranging from $40,000 to over $100,000.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Programs in the USA:
- Completion of 10+2 years of education in addition to 4 years of post-secondary education, totaling 16 years of education.
- Average work experience of 3 years after graduation.
- Standardized test scores including the GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE examinations.
- A competitive grade point average or percentage of marks during graduation.
- Strong extra-curricular activities such as State/National/International level participation in events & competitions, valuable internships, relevant certifications, and strong academic as well as professional recommendations.
Intakes & Application Deadlines:
- Most students prefer to enroll during the Fall intake and most application deadlines generally fall between September and April.
- Students are advised to apply in Round 1 by September for intake in the next Fall semester to maximize their chances of securing a scholarship.
The following documents are required to submit an undergraduate admission application to US universities:
- Transcripts/ final marks sheets (graduation, 10th, and 12th)
- Official test score reports (GMAT & TOEFL/ IELTS)
- Scanned copy of passport
- Financial documents
- Motivation essays
- Curriculum vitae
- Letters of recommendation (academic and professional)